Monday, May 9, 2011


Here's a first draft of a poster I've been working on. I think it was Mari that brought up the idea of using the album cover I created to make the poster, to create a kind of cohesive image/theme for Perennial's work. I like the use of that image as the background, but I am hopeless when it comes to picking the right font. Also, I don't know the name of Perennial's album yet, so all I have is the band name smack dab in the middle of the poster, which I'm not sure that I really like.

2 comments:

  1. i'm curious about the color scheme--i'm surprised that you only chose to use a few colors and that they are pretty muted.
    have josh/luke/jake been throwing out possible album titles? maybe there's one that you respond to the most and that could be a deciding factor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the idea of having a cohesive image/ theme for the band and I think the change in color scheme from the album cover was extremely effective. Additionally, I think the font goes well with the overall image. One thing I'm a little unclear on is what the poster is specifically promoting. Is it just the band or is it specifically their album, a show they are playing?

    ReplyDelete