Tuesday, July 12, 2016

In Progress #4

Thank you to all those who donated to my Kickstarter in the first week! I feel super cool to be over halfway funded in only a week's time. I have awesome people in my life! Please continue to share the project with friends until the deadline of August 4th.


In other news, I had a great interview yesterday that I'm very excited about. Here is a super short excerpt from a section called "Community," which will focus on a group called the National African American RV'ers Association (NAARVA):

"As I tried to get ahold of NAARVA to ask them a few questions, I had a serendipitous experience and accidentally ended up on the phone with the former president of NAARVA as she was driving across the country from Las Vegas, in an RV, to the national NAARVA rally in Eustis, Florida. I kid you not, this actually happened.

Anne Shearer-Seele was more than happy to talk to me on the phone even though she was operating her rig with one hand. She told me that if she saw a cop coming she would just hang up on me and put the phone down. I told her that was okay. I was just amazed that I ended up with NAARVA's most knowledgeable member on the phone after thirty calls to their headquarters in Charlotte, NC."


No comments:

Post a Comment